Mosquito And Fire Ant
Which Package is Right for You?
Our people and pet safe mosquito control mist or fire ant solution can be applied on your schedule to meet your needs. Our most popular solution is Mosquito mist twice a month and fire ant control once a month. All applications are pre-scheduled based on location and we leave you a notice so you’ll know that service was provided.
- There are over 3000 species.
- Average lifespan is 2 weeks to 6 months.
- A female can lay up to 300 eggs.
- Only the females bite.
- Mosquitoes need water to breed.
- Most have a flight range of under 3 miles.
- Most stay within 1 mile of breeding site.
- They need to be within 30 feet to see you.
- They are considered the deadliest creature on earth!!!!
Do I need Fire Ant Control?
Our most popular solution is fire ant control once a month paired with mosquito control every two weeks. All applications are pre-scheduled based on location and we leave you a notice so you’ll know that service was provided.
Fire Ant Facts:
- They were imported into the US around 1918.
- One nest can contain up to 200,000 fire ants.
- All fire ants can sting.
- There can be multiple queens in one mound.
- They enter and exit the mound from as far away as 25 feet.
- Fire Ants spread by swarming.
- Fire Ants cause over $200 Million in damage and associated expenses yearly.
- For every visible mound there are multiple smaller mounds ready to emerge.
- There are multiple species locally, Red and Black Imported Fire Ants and Southern Fire Ants. There are over 250 species of fire ant in the world.
How do we safely protect your family against Fire Ants?
Fire ants will avoid acidic mixtures at all cost because it damages a necessary waxy coating on their exoskeleton causing them to suffocate. We do not use broadcasting methods that will leave behind dangerous pesticides in unaffected areas of your yard. We use completely natural solutions applied directly to the Fire Ant mound for a completely people and pet safe solution.